Historia-Battles is a 2D multiplatform turn-based strategy game reproducing real historical battles.
Inspired by classic chess game and traditional war board game, the main game design philosophy is player involvement in real historical context, fun and challenge, keeping low game complexity and time to learn.
The reproduced battles are:
– Chess Board
– 1097 A.D. DORYLAEUM BATTLE
– 1098 A.D. ANTIOCH SIEGE BATTLE (Trial)
– 1099 A.D. JERUSALEM FIRST CRUSADE SIEGE BATTLE (Trial)
– 1183 A.D. AL-FULE BATTLE (Trial)
– 1183 A.D. KERAK SIEGE BATTLE (Trial)
– 1187 A.D. HATTIN BATTLE
– 1187 A.D. JERUSALEM SIEGE BATTLE (Trial)
– 1189 A.D. ACRE SIEGE BATTLE
– 1191 A.D. ARSUF BATTLE (Trial)
The full version of the game has more available battles and will be updated adding new scenarios, it can be played in network game mode and has hall of fame ranking functionality. Also it contains the Military Strategy View based on APP-6A standard and historical general picture bookmarks on map. if the game is of your interest consider to support the developer downloading the complete chapter.
Desktop version of the game is available on: https://vpiro.itch.io/
Rules of the game:
Victory condition: all enemy units killed or enemy home conquered.
Unit has specific attack, fire range and defend points also influenced by ground type.
An unit increases experience,attack and defend points, also recovers all life points, when kills an enemy unit.
Flank Attack: A unit attacked from side or back is heavy damaged considering zero defend points.
A unit attacked and damaged can not move in the same turn.
Unit severely wounded causes panic damage to near ones.
Unit located near home location gets some healing points for each turn.
This release comes with minor improvements:
– Application user interface improvements
– Zoom settings saved in app settings
– AI unit path planning improvements
Copyright© 2018 apkiumg - Theme by apkium