The Auto Optimizer app will speed up your phone’s performance and conserve battery power by hibernating running apps.
The file manager function makes it easy to manage files and increase storage space.
File Manager Manage your files easily
Just a click on the home button to instantly optimize your website.
It comes with a powerful battery-saving function.
For hidden cache removal, or powerful cleaning of devices.
Your device is optimized while you sleep.
Optimize device performance for games.
Status bar or overlay to display free memory/used memory amount
See detailed history of charging speed, battery level, and charging.
Display CPU usage
Displays details about the device
To keep your device functional, auto-optimize it!
– Faster processing speeds, easy to use, and highly effective!
Just tap the home button to optimize your device instantly You can achieve smooth operation of your device.
– Display battery and memory information on the overlay or status bar.
– Equipped a powerful battery saving function. Your battery life will be greatly improved.
– With functions to clear caches and histories.
– You can set the conditions for auto optimization execution and other details.
Advanced settings can also be displayed during execution.
Just a few clicks on the shortcuts to optimize your website instantly
By eliminating redundant processes, you can achieve the fastest processing speeds possible.
Flexible settings that adapt to your smartphone’s use, including conditional settings for auto-executing.
– View detailed information about your device including its current state and remaining memory.
– Click on the Execute button when the screen is off
Execute according to memory usage rate
– Perform at a predetermined interval
– Simply tap the shortcuts to manually execute [Battery saver] The battery can be reduced depending on the device and usage. [Display Memory Info] Displays the free memory size, used memory size or free memory(in%) on the overlay or status bar. [Display Battery Info] Status bar displays remaining battery life. [Game Booster] Optimize device performance for games. [Ultra-memory release] Android terminates all running processes when the memory becomes very low.
This method is used to release memory by the “Ultra Memory Release” function.
It could not function properly depending on the OS or specifications.
also has many other useful functions.
This app uses accessibility services.
This is used for the auto-restart function.
This information is not stored and cannot be shared.