The #1 Travel app in more than 150 countries.
Your phone or tablet can be turned into a live plane tracker, allowing you to see the movements of flights around the world on a map. Point your phone at an aircraft to see where it’s heading and what type of aircraft it is. Flightradar24 is a free app that allows you to track and monitor millions of flights.
Your favorite features – See aircraft fly around the globe in real-time
– Identify flights overhead & see flight information–including a photo of the actual airplane –by simply pointing your device at the sky
3D rendering of the cockpit view of an airplane pilot.
Tap on a plane to see flight information such as the estimated time of arrival, departure time, and aircraft type. High-resolution photos are also available.
View historical data and watch replay of past flights
– Tap on the airport icon to see arrival and departure boards, flight status, aircraft currently on the ground, delay stats, detailed weather conditions, and current delay stats
– Search for individual flights by using flight number, airport or airline
Filter flights by airline, aircraft type, altitude, speed, and more
Wear OS allows you to view a list and basic flight information for nearby aircraft. You can also view the aircraft on a map by tapping on it
Flightradar24, a free flight tracker application, includes all of the above features. You can upgrade to Flightradar24 Silver or Gold for even more features. Each comes with a free trial.
Flight tracking history for 90 days
– More aircraft details, like serial number & age
– Additional flight details like vertical speed and squawk
– Use filters and alerts to track and find the flights that interest you.
– The map overlays the current weather conditions at more than 3,000 airports
– All features in Flightradar24 Gold +
– 365 days flight history
– Live map with layers of weather for clouds and precipitation.
– See the aeronautical charts and oceanic tracks that show the routes flights take across the sky
Air traffic control (ATC), boundaries showing which controllers are responsible to fly a particular flight
Extended Mode S data – Additional information about flight conditions, including altitude, speed, wind and temperature, is available when it is available
The app lists the prices for upgrading to Silver and Gold. Prices will vary depending on where you live and what currency you use. Subscriptions that you upgrade to will be charged to your Google account payment method. Your subscription will renew automatically unless you cancel at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your Google Play Account Settings allows you to manage your subscription.
How it works
ADS-B transponders transmit positional data to most aircraft. Flightradar24’s rapidly expanding network of more than 20,000 ground stations around the world receive this data. This data shows up in Flightradar24 as aircraft moving on a map. Multilateration allows us to calculate the position of aircraft without hdon’tDS-B transponders in an increasing number of locations. Additional coverage is provided by real-time radar data in North America. The coverage is subject to change and is always variable.
This app can only be used for entertainment purposes. Activities that could endanger us or others are not permitted. The developer of this app will not be responsible for any incidents that result from the data’s interpretation or use in violation of this agreement.