Open-source GBA emulator based upon VBA-M. It has a minimal UI and a focus of low audio/video latency. It supports a widezrange of devices, from the original Xperia Play up to the latest appliances like the Nvidia Shield or Pixel phones.
These features include:
* High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed
* Supports the file format.gba, which can be optionally compressed using ZIP, RAR or 7Z
* Support for cheat codes using VBA M-compatible files (.clt extension), but don’t use any Master codes as they aren’t necessary
* On-screen configurable controls
* Bluetooth/USB keyboard and gamepad support compatible with all HID devices recognized by the OS, such as Xbox and PS4 controllers
Developer David Doucet has included the bike racing game Motocross Challenge. This app does not include any other ROMs and the user must supply them. It supports Android’s storage accessibility framework, which allows you to open files on internal and external storage (SD Cards, USB drives, etc.).
Check out the complete update changelog.
You can follow the development of my apps using GitHub.
Report any device-specific issues or crashes via email (including device name and OS version), or GitHub. This will ensure that future updates are available on as many devices possible.