In YOUR High School Story, you can throw parties, meet new friends, and even date some of the most amazing kids in town!
You can be a jock or a nerd, but you have to live your teenage years as you choose! Everyone wants to be friends with the man or woman they love!
To make new friends at prom or homecoming, attend parties with them. Also, check out the Isle of Love for romance! Find the perfect boyfriend, or get married to the head cheerleader. Learn all the secrets of your classmates by going on wild adventures with them! These stories and many more are available on your campus’s excellent campus.
– Add UNIQUE CCLASSMATES to your team! Befriend all of them, from prom kings to homecoming queens!
– Make friends with amazing characters such as Payton in THE PLAY GIRL and Nishan in MISSION NEARESTIBLE!
– Host parties for over 30 CLASSMATE TYPES Writers, cheerleaders and rock climbers are all welcome!
-You can date YOUR CRUSH, and your BFFs can find romance as well!
-Meet the FANTASYPHOTOBOOTH’s cute girls and boys, and make your decision!
-The epic HOMECOMING GAME will see you take on a rival high school!
-CHEERLEADER CAMP – Get pumped up by the cheer captain!
-You can either nerd out at the SCIENCE FEI or have a lot of fun with your classmates in a huge PRANK WAR!
-Decorate your DREAM CAMPUS with everything, from prom thrones and boxes of puppies!
– Customize your look! You can choose to dress casually or formally, sporty or nerdy…
-For prom, dress up in formalwear and get to know your date on the dancefloor!
– Go STEADY with a boyfriend or hot girl, and play MATCHMAKER with your friends!
-GIRLS WHO CODE – A unique way to learn coding is with GIRLS Who Code!
-Fun Mini-Games: Learn advanced vocabulary words for high school in fun games!
-Every week, new stories, romances and parties are available!
High School Story can be played for free, however you can buy some items in-game with real money. You can disable in-app purchases from your device’s settings if you don’t want to use this feature.
To all our players: We are grateful for your passion. Pixelberry believes that games can make an impact. You’ve proved that they can.
We were overwhelmed by your enthusiasm when we partnered up with non-profits like the Cybersmile Foundation (a non-profit fighting cyberbullying) and the National Eating Disorders Associations Association (NEDA). We’ve achieved some amazing things together.
* More than 4 million people have studied cyberbullying.
* More than 30,000 people have visited NEDA’s websites to learn more about eating disorders.
* Cybersmile has been reached out to thousands of players, often seeking help with bullying.
We are grateful! We are grateful for your support and enthusiasm.
The Pixelberry Team