You are the only person in a room with an explosive device. The “Experts”, your friends, have the manual to defuse the bomb. There’s one catch. The Experts cannot see the bomb so everyone will have to discuss it quickly.
Rounds are fast-paced and tense. They can also be silly or very loud. Everybody has a critical role, regardless of whether they are responsible for defusing a bomb blast or reading the manual.
You and your friend will be putting your communication and puzzle-solving skills to the test by racing to defuse bombs and communicating quickly to each other before time runs out.
* Puzzles that challenge you – Find out how your communication skills and friendships compare to the challenges.
* Every bomb is different – The action is kept fresh by procedurally generated puzzles.
* Pocket party game for 2 or more players. – Take it along to your next event, game night, or party to play with your friends.
* Mobile portability – Protect your screen from prying eyes by your Experts.
* One copy of the game is required. – Invite friends to join the fun by becoming “Experts” using their device. View the bombmanual.com manual for more information.
* In-person, multiplayer-only: A game that allows players to play together in the same space. Online play is not possible.
* Mission and Freeplay Modes – As players encounter new modules and are subject to constraints, missions become more difficult. You can unlock Freeplay Mode and set your own pace with custom bombs.