Advanced open-source Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, Sega CD, and Master System/Mark III emulator based on portions of Genesis Plus/Gens/Picodrive/Mednafen with a minimalist UI and a focus on low audio/video latency, supporting a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices like the Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones. Sega CD support is still in beta. Please do not report any game-specific issues.
These features include:
* Supports.bin..smd..gen and.sms file types, optionally compressed using ZIP, RAR or 7Z
* Support for Virtua Racing with the SVP Chip
* CD Emulation via loading.cue and.bin files (requires USA/Japan/Europe BioS)
* Supports Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, and Wav audio track formats
* 6-button controller with 4-player multitap support
* Gun support (Menacer, Justifier)
* Cheat code support using .pat file format (same as Kega Fusion, Gens, Genesis Plus GX, etc.)
* On-screen configurable controls
* Bluetooth/USB keyboard and gamepad support compatible with all HID devices recognized by the OS, such as Xbox and PS4 controllers
This app does not include ROMs and the user must supply them. It supports Android’s storage accessibility framework, which allows you to open files on internal and external storage (SD Cards, USB drives, etc.).