PSPlay allows remote control of your PS5/ PS4 with no restrictions. Play your favorite games while you’re away from home (more info below*). PSPlay is optimized for streaming with the lowest latency possible. Support for third-party controllers and mobile data connections is available.
There are some differences from the official PS Remote Play app
* Support for Dualsense/Dualshock and 3rd Party Controllers on all Android devices
* PSPlay allows you to use mobile data
* Supports Android TV devices
* Gamepad button mapping support
* Multiple PS5/ PS4 profiles can be registered
* Allows for customization of the onscreen gamepad layout
* PSPlay supports rooted devices
* PSPlay can be used as virtual Dualshock on your PS5/ PS4
* Compatible with older firmware versions starting at 5.05 or newer
* Picture-In–Picture mode (requires Android 8.x or higher)
* Support for multi-windows (requires Android 7.0 or higher)
* You can record and capture your screen * (3rd party app required).
Highly recommended: Dual-core CPU
* RAM: 2 GB or More
* 1024×768 or higher display resolution
* It is highly recommended that you have a wired internet connection to your PS5/ PS4 console.
* To avoid any delays, your device should be connected via WiFi at 5GHz.
* High-speed internet connection that allows uploading and downloading speeds of at least 15 Mbit/s
PSPlay allows remote control of any PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 game that supports Remote Play. You can play games such as Fortnite, Fortnite and Crash Bandicoot on your PlayStation 5 or PlayStation 4 device. You can also use PSPlay to create a virtual Dualshock gaming pad for your PS5/ PS4.
– Simple Connection Setup
-Streaming from your PS5/ PS4 directly to your device at low latency
-Support for Dualshock and Third Party Controllers on all Android devices
-PSPlay can be used as a virtual Dualshock controller on your PS5/ PS4
-Probleme with the PSN login
This issue is only for users who have PS4 firmware 7.0 and later. A PSN login must first be done to get your PSN Account ID. Some users have reported problems with the PSN login. If you are having trouble logging in to your PSN account, please let me know your PSN username and I’ll find your PSN Account ID. Send me an email and I’ll try to respond as quickly as possible.
PSPlay is compatible with the most recent PS5/ PS4 firmware. If you have not upgraded to the latest PS5/ PS4 firmware, please do so until PSPlay is working again. If PSPlay stops working after you have updated, I will need to take some time to fix it. Keep that in mind.