Smart alarm clock that tracks your sleep cycles. You will be woken gently when you need it for pleasant mornings.
Sleep as Android is an Android swiss-knife tool that helps you sleep.
* Smart wake up using your phone or one of the supported wearables to track your sleep cycle
(2) Weeks premium trial with a freemium model.
* Sonar: Ultrasonic contact-less ultrasonic sleeping tracking (no need to put your phone in bed).
Wear OS, Galaxy/Gear, Garmin (ConnectIQ), Mi Band+ Amazfit (via companion app), Polar (H10), OH10 and Senes), Polar (H10), Sense, Versa), FitBit, FitBit (Ionic), Sense, Versa), Pebble
* Sleep Score: Complete evaluation of your sleep quality, including oxygenation (SPO2) and heart rate variability (HRV).
* A reliable alarm with many features, including shift work schedules and bi-weekly alarms
* AI-powered sound classification for advanced sleep talk, sickness detection, anti-snoring, and snoring detection
* Low-breath rate alarm for sleep respiration analysis
* Super reliable and super configurable alarms (check your OEM at https://dontkillmyapp.com)
* Get detailed advice about your sleeping habits and get trend charts.
* You can keep a regular sleeping schedule by setting reminders and tracking irregularities (regular is healthy).
* CAPTCHA wake-up verification (Math and Sheep counting), Phone shaking, Bathroom QR code, NFC tag or Phone shaking) will ensure that you never oversleep again
* Health services sync: Google Fit, Samsung Health
* Natural sound alarms that increase the volume of nature (birds, storm …), and playlists)
* Nature sound lullabies with binaural tones, for fast falling asleep
* Spotify and online radio alarms, lullabies
* Sunrise Wake-up with Smart Bulbs: Philips HUE, IKEA TRDFRI
* Automation complete with MQTT, Tasker or custom Webhooks
* Lucid Dreaming: Experiment with your consciousness and sleep
* Jet lag prevention for frequent travelers
* Lark or Owl? : Chronotype detection
* Place emphasis on privacy
* Material YOU colors
You can avoid oversleeping by using the CAPTCHA alarm system. You will be fully awake and ready to go when you complete tasks such as sheep counting, math equations, and scanning a barcode on your toothpaste.
The app may use an Accessibility Service in order to make sure you don’t fall asleep during your tasks. There is no collection of private information.
This app could ask for permission from the Device Administrator.
This is due to the fact that effective CAPTCHA (a feature that ensures you wake up on time) means you can’t uninstall the app while you are setting an alarm.
Sleep as Android is not meant for medical purposes, but it can improve general fitness and well-being in the form of better sleep. Any oxygen saturation tracking is performed with compatible oximeter devices such as the TicWatch 3 Pro and BerryMed oximeters… more at https://docs.sleep.urbandroid.org/devices/wearables.html.
We are grateful to all our users who have supported this app and used it!