It transforms your phone into a wireless keyboard, mouse, and trackpad for your computer. You can control your PC/Mac/Linux easily through a local network connection. Included are remote media controller, file browser, and remote desktop.
This app replaces a broken keyboard and mouse, so you can now relax on your sofa and play movies or other games from the comfort of home.
* Fully simulated mouse
* Support for Android system and third party input methods, including emoji
* Simulate computer keyboard and support multiple language keypads
* Support multi-touch gestures, simulating Apple Magic Trackpad
* Remote Shutdown/Sleep Computer
* Media Controller (unified controller for YouTube(web), VLC and Spotify, Windows media player. Netflix(web) is also available).
* Voice input remotely.
* Remote application launcher.
* Web Remote: Supports Safari and Chrome.
* Browse and open computer files.
* Games pad (remote computer game), which allows you to control Roblox games from your PC.
* Gyro mouse (Gyro sensor).
* Remote desktop (RDP), computer screen in your hand
* Remotely control PowerPoint/Keynote.
* Stream and control DLNA device, and browse multimedia files that are shared with the DLNA media servers.
If your phone has an infrared blaster, you can control Apple TV, Samsung TV or LG TV. (beta)
* Compatible with Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS x/Linux/Raspberry
* Download & install the mouse server from the website http://wifimouse.necta.us
* Make sure you have your phone and computer on the same network
* Make sure that your firewall allows mouse server access to the computer.
* Use the Start app to connect one device
* Full network access is required for connection to a mouse server.
* Vibration: For key feedback from the press
* Transmit infrared for remote control of IR