I Am Gujarat News App provides the latest Gujarati news (ગુજરાતી સમાચાર). Get Live Updates from Gujarat, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodra, Rajkot, Gandhinagar and more, exclusively in Gujarati. The app covers Latest Gujarati Samachar, Gujarat live news on Politics, Cricket, Sports, Business, Food, Entertainment, Astrology in Gujarati, Bollywood & Dhollywood and news from all around the world giving you complete news coverage.
☆ Latest News in Gujarati ☆ Live TV ☆ Offline Reading ☆ Local Gujarat News Coverage ☆ Ahmedabad Live Updates
We offer daily astrology in Gujarati, Gujarati Rashi Bhavishya & Kundli, trending news from the Gujarat film industry, popular Gollywood celebrities, India cricket schedules & sports news in Gujarati, movie reviews in Gujarati, cinema news, Gujarati cinema actor & actress photos, jokes in Gujarati, and more in your smartphone.
Select the topics that interest you most and never miss live updates on anything from Bollywood, Sports, to Lifestyle, Politics, Recipes, Entertainment, Crimes, and more on your smartphone in no time.
Get updates on all the local current events like politics, weather, traffic, crimes, accidents, etc.
I am Gujarat App Features :
1. Extensive coverage of news from India and the world with equal emphasis on Gujarat news
2. Live event coverage of special events such as elections, sporting events, etc.
3. Coverage of all major sporting events in the Gujarati language
4. Latest movie review along with critic rating
5. Daily horoscope in Gujarati
6. Customizable sections: Add or remove sections as per your preference
7. Live TV – Times Now, ET Now, Zoom and Mirror Now on mobile
8. Bookmarks: Save a story in bookmarks and read later
9. Multiple app themes: Select app theme for the best viewing experience
10. Games: Play games from within the app
11. Get updated with all the local news of your preferred area. Select and add the city of your choice
12. Now get push notifications in a much cleaner and user friendly UI
Download I am Gujarat – Gujarati news App and stay updated on every news that matters.
Report your issues or share feedback – write to us on Facebook/Twitter.