FPse Android is the fastest, most compatible and most reliable PSone emulator for handheld devices (PlayStation 1 games instantly to your smartphone screen wherever you want).
FPse displays all PSone games at high resolution with OpenGL. This gives you amazing graphics!
The Official Documentation will help you understand the requirements and how it operates.
OpenGL 2.0 allows you to create an ISO image of your favorite Playstation game disc and enjoy them on your Android smartphone with a new graphic.
FPse has all these features:
– Run Android 2.3 to 8!
– A stunning interface that scans your storage to automatically find playstation games. The covers are displayed automatically. Keep pressing on the icon of the game to access the context menu and see more
– Three different menus that display Games Covers. One can also display a video of each game (FPse can easily record 20 seconds of each game at any given time).
– High performance (runs on any device, even a shallow en device, FPse can run correctly on any device. On the newer device, you have a colossal improvement over original results.
-High quality sound
-Save your game at any moment with the well-known savestates
– Use.cue files to emulate the Audio tracks. The.bin file is used to do this. Make sure they are both named the same.
– Up to 10 gamepads included in the overlay onto your screen (downloadable directly).
– gun emulation named Guncon. Shoot with your finger; it’s fun.
The left screen corners contain the buttons A and B.
– Emulation Analog Sticks
-Compatible with the G-Sensor Touchscreen. The Touchscreen.
– Supports file extensions.img..iso..cue..bin..cue..cue..nrg..mdf..pbp. (Compressed files automatically handled.zip.rar.7z.ecm.ape).
– Support for IcontrolPAD and BGP100, Zeemote and Wiimote (using Bluez IME software)
-Support for PS3-PS4 XBOX360 controller ( still in progress as natively are difficult to emulate).
– OpenGL supports plugins. FPse automatically downloads the plugins file when you start!
-Software renderer in High Definition! Native resolution up to 4x
-Two Android devices can be used to create an experimental multi-player LAN mode! You can play with up to two people in a mode that isn’t intended for it! IE: Tekken3!
-Multiplayer mode is exclusive! Multiplayer games can be played on up to four devices at once. Other android devices work as a wireless gamepad. Fun!
– Exclusive search engine for cheat codes.
– Autofire with many frequencies
-Use the feature free_disk_space to compress a single game or all of them in one go.
-Widescreen Displaying! Exclusive feature that allows you to display 3D games natively on a widescreen (works with all titles but 2D games can get a little odd in terms space and sizes, so a fix will be provided).
– Dithering textures as on the console
-Shaders to enhance the software rendering
-Preliminary support available for the VR Glasses! (Occulus GearVR Google_Cardboard Homido etc..)
-Native support for NFS protocol that allows you to load your games from your local computer
You can create networks from a NAS, or from your computer.
– Smartly extract compressed files in.ZIP.RAR.7Z.ECM and even.APE.
– OpenGL High Definition Mode now offers a new option for fixing polygon shaking
-You can also find many other features.
-PlayStationX, PlayStationOne, and PlayStation(c), are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved. !